Mumbai: India’s star batsman Smriti Mandhana has been sold to the Royal Challengers Bangalore for ₹3.4 crores in the ongoing inaugural Auctions of the Women’s Premier League on Monday.
Bidding is underway to pick up players from a pool of 1,525 players registered for the inaugural WPL auction and the final list was pruned to 409 players.
- U-19 World Cup-winning Captain Shafali Verma was sold to Delhi Capitals for ₹2 crores.
- India’s all-rounder Pooja Vastrakar attracts a bid of ₹1.9 crores from Mumbai Indians.
- Indian Skipper Harmanpreet Kaur by Mumbai Indians for ₹1.8 crores.
- Overseas player, Australian all-rounder Ellyse Perry attracts a bid of ₹1.7 crores from Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- India’s star batsman Jemimah Rodrigues was picked by Delhi Capitals for ₹2.2 crores.
- All-rounder Deepti Sharma attracted a bid of ₹2.6 Crores from UP Warriorz.
- Indian bowling sensation Renuka Thakur was sold to Royal Challengers Bangalore for a bid of ₹1.5 Crore
Click here for Latest News updates and viral videos on our AI-powered smart news
For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us on Instagram