Uttarkashi: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami announced that the pipe laying work inside the collapsed tunnel has been completed and all the workers will be rescued soon.
“As a result of the immense grace of Baba Baukh Nag Ji, prayers of crores of countrymen and the tireless work of all the rescue teams engaged in the rescue operation, the work of laying pipes in the tunnel to take out the workers has been completed. Soon all the labourer brothers will be taken out,” CM Dhami posted on X.
- All the workers trapped inside the tunnel since November 12 have been successfully rescued.
#WATCH | Uttarkashi tunnel rescue | Ambulances leave from the Silkyara tunnel site as all the workers trapped inside the tunnel since November 12 have been successfully rescued. #UttarakhandTunnel #RescueOperation #TunnelCollapse #SilkyaraTunnelCollapse #TunnelRescue pic.twitter.com/6AOfg5HZpH
— NewsMobile (@NewsMobileIndia) November 28, 2023
- Nine workers among the 41 trapped inside the Silkyara tunnel in Uttarakhand has been successfully evacuated.
- The first worker among the 41 trapped inside the Silkyara tunnel in Uttarakhand has been successfully rescued.
- The pipeline has now reached the exact location where workers remain trapped within the confines of the Silkyara tunnel. Engineers are currently installing illumination systems within the pipeline to ensure a smooth and hassle-free rescue operation for the workers.
- Due to the rescue operation, a temporary medical facility has been expanded inside the tunnel. In case any health related issues are seen in the rescued workers, eight beds are arranged by the health department, and a team of doctors and experts are deployed.
- Additionally, the Community Health Center Chinyalisaur has finalised its arrangements to provide medical care for 41 workers once they are rescued from the Silkyara tunnel.
- Uttarakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami also arrived at the rescue operation site.
- Meanwhile, ambulances, NDRF personnel, SDRF and several other agencies have been deployed at the entrance of the tunnel. The NDRF team will be going inside the tunnel to bring out the trapped labourers one by one, as per official sources.