Placeholder canvas

Five Fall Ill After Consuming Mouth Freshener At Gurugram Restaurant

Date:

Gurugram: Five individuals reportedly fell ill after consuming mouth freshener following dinner at a restaurant in Gurugram’s sector 90, according to a police statement on Monday. The incident occurred when Ankit Kumar, accompanied by his wife and friends, visited the restaurant in Gurugram.

In his complaint to the police, Ankit stated that he, along with his wife Neha Sabarwal, Manik Goinka and his wife Preetika, and Deepak Arora with his wife Himani, visited a restaurant. Following their meals, the restaurant staff offered them mouth fresheners, which, to their immediate dismay, led to a sudden deterioration in their health.

Ankit said that since he was carrying his one-year-old daughter, he didn’t consume the mouth freshener. According to Ankit, his wife and friends, who consumed the mouth fresheners began vomiting and bleeding from their mouths.

Ankit Kumar alleged that despite their worsening condition, the restaurant management and staff did not assist them and remained indifferent. Consequently, they contacted the police and informed them about the incident.

Later, the victims were rushed to the hospital. After reaching the hospital, the doctor said the mouth fresheners contained ‘dry ice’, which is a deadly acid that can lead to death.

The police have registered a case under sections 120B, 328. Further investigation in the matter is underway.
(With Agency Inputs)

Click here for Latest Fact Checked News On NewsMobile WhatsApp Channel

For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us on Instagram

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Subscribe

Popular

More like this
Related